• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
People are losing their minds here in the Tampa area. I think we’re all having Irma flashbacks. It’s the east coast that’s gonna get pummeled. We’ll get wet and it’ll be windy.
This one isn't going to Florida by the looks, just before it hits, it'll turn north and head for Carolina.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Breaking News:

This is really sad news as Cliint Eastwood "Dirty Harry" passed away at 89 to a massive heart attack while filming a TV commercial. I loved his movies and Dirty Harry back in the day. He was an extremely talented director.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Breaking News:

This is really sad news as Cliint Eastwood "Dirty Harry" passed away at 89 to a massive heart attack while filming a TV commercial. I loved his movies and Dirty Harry back in the day. He was an extremely talented director.
Ummmmm....... I haven't seen it been confirmed yet.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve been watching the track, believe me. Hopefully it keeps tracking east as it goes north. I’ve got family in costal Carolina.

It does look like it will hit the coast and be a cat 3 in Fla and a cat 2 up thru the Carolinas. So far it looks like only the left side of the eye is gonna hit. I wish you and our florida fans all the luck in the world.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Damn.
I get pissed off every time one of those basically dissipates over cold(ish) sea just before it reaches NZ because I really want to see how it looks like. I know I'd shit my pants but still...
Move to Luzon, Taiwan, Guam, or Okinawa and you got a good chance of getting one most years. Strong ones are a bit tougher to get of course, but every few years you probably get one