• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I’m being framed I demand a lawyer
tenor.gif

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I’m being framed I demand a lawyer

All the lawyers are dog lovers and refuse to represent you. And all the public defenders available are women so they also have restraining orders against you.

Should've thought about that before your sentencing. Tell you what, I will speak with the council to see if you could be put up for bail and how much. If the council approves and you're on your best behavior, we'll consider early release.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Should've thought about that before your sentencing. Tell you what, I will speak with the council to see if you could be put up for bail and how much. If the council approves and you're on your best behavior, we'll consider early release.
Council has decided. Motion denied.

Sentence extended from one day in pit, to life in the pit.

BEGONE

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If people actually did storm Area 51, what does the government do... like if 200k idiots showed up and actually did it, does the government kill 200k civilians to protect secrets? Like, cats out of the bag one way or another, we either find out what’s happening there, or we know we’re fucked because our gov is protecting secrets to the extent that they’ll kill 200k civilians for it

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If people actually did storm Area 51, what does the government do... like if 200k idiots showed up and actually did it, does the government kill 200k civilians to protect secrets? Like, cats out of the bag one way or another, we either find out what’s happening there, or we know we’re fucked because our gov is protecting secrets to the extent that they’ll kill 200k civilians for it
I don't know about you, but I'm rolling up to Area 51 with this:

latest

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
They’d probably treat it like a riot but wouldn’t kill them lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The government may not of had a contingency plan for 200k before but they probably do now. If you are going to do something like that, you have to organize it pretty quickly and go for it. They probably know already who the head organizers are by now and are listening in on them as we speak and now have a plan in place.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The government may not of had a contingency plan for 200k before but they probably do now. If you are going to do something like that, you have to organize it pretty quickly and go for it. They probably know already who the head organizers are by now and are listening in on them as we speak and now have a plan in place.
They're listening, if they haven't been taken in for questioning already.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I hate drunk me. I really do. Only drunk me and get 5 phone numbers, and still get hammered enough to forget everything.

Drunk me is the worst. He would ruin the timeline if you gave me access to the speed force

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Praying for Sgt. Bill Shiflett of the Baltimore Police Department, who was shot earlier today. May God bless him and his family.