• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Free Agency (OL)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Ludy51 and @cdp It appears that while Buffalo entered in a valid bid before 6:55 in order to secure the FF rights, they also attempted a freeze out at the end of the bidding period, which invalidates their bid at 9 Stars. This means that Oakland's following bid of 9 Stars actually stands as the valid, high bid. It's a confusing situation, but I'm fairly proud of us for sorting it out. Therefore, Oakland is the current winner at 9 Stars with Buffalo eligible to challenge via FF rights.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
So if I’m understanding right, I have final five rights on the following:

C Spencer Long
C Mitch Morse

Correct? Meaning I have the right to bid off on both?

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Ludy51 and @cdp It appears that while Buffalo entered in a valid bid before 6:55 in order to secure the FF rights, they also attempted a freeze out at the end of the bidding period, which invalidates their bid at 9 Stars. This means that Oakland's following bid of 9 Stars actually stands as the valid, high bid. It's a confusing situation, but I'm fairly proud of us for sorting it out. Therefore, Oakland is the current winner at 9 Stars with Buffalo eligible to challenge via FF rights.
ok thanks Truth for sorting this out. I request a bid off for Ramon Foster

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
So if I’m understanding right, I have final five rights on the following:

C Spencer Long
C Mitch Morse

Correct? Meaning I have the right to bid off on both?
Absolutely right. On both of them.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Notice to everyone. RavensMania is currently out with a significant family emergency, so please send all of the bids my way.