• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Prospect Visits

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
This stuff always intrigues me as the draft gets near.
Have a feeling about McCoy in round one. Also interesting to see Winovich and Jazz Ferguson.
BAL.gif
Baltimore Ravens
  • Nick Allegretti, C, Illinois (PRO)
  • Ben Banogu^, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, TCU (PRO, WOR)
  • Mike Bell, S, Fresno State (PRO)
  • Marquise Blair, S, Utah (SR)
  • Maxx Crosby, DE, Eastern Michigan (WOR)
  • Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State (PRI)
  • Jaylon Ferguson^, DE/3-4OLB, Louisiana Tech (WOR, PRI)
  • Jazz Ferguson, WR, Northwestern State (COM)
  • Lamont Gaillard, G, Georgia (EW)
  • Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB/ILB, Akron (PRO)
  • Damien Harris, RB, Alabama (PRI)
  • Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (PRO)
  • Michael Jackson, CB, Miami (EW)
  • Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama (PRI)
  • Jalen Jelks, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Oregon (SR)
  • Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State (PRI)
  • Erik McCoy, G/C, Texas A&M (PRI)
  • Shareef Miller, DE/3-4OLB, Penn State (PRI)
  • Anthony Nelson, DE/3-4DE, Iowa (SR)
  • Ed Oliver, DT, Houston (PRO)
  • Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas (SR)
  • Tre Watson^, ILB, Maryland (LOC, WOR)
  • Reggie White Jr., WR, Monmouth (NJ) (PRI)
  • Chase Winovich, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Michigan (PRO)
  • HAKEEM BUTLER - private workout
    • Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State (PRI)
      • Kaden Elliss, ILB, Idaho (PRI)

• Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, LA Tech, (private workout)
    • Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida (combine)
    • Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware, (senior bowl)
    • Montez Sweat, Edge, Mississippi State,(Senior bowl)
    • Preston Williams, WR, Colorado State (pro day)
    • Juwann Winfree, WR, Colorado (pro day)Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (PRO)
      • Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (PRO
        • Ben Banogu^, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, TCU (PRO, WOR)

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ferguson's interesting because apparently we've met with him "multiple times"

Omenihu had a really nice senior bowl too - look out for those guys who played in the all-star games - we always draft at least 1 or 2
Ferguson's interesting also because he's a good receiver. Competition level was meh though

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This stuff always intrigues me as the draft gets near.
Have a feeling about McCoy in round one. Also interesting to see Winovich and Jazz Ferguson.

BAL.gif
Baltimore Ravens
  • Nick Allegretti, C, Illinois (PRO)
  • Mike Bell, S, Fresno State (PRO)
  • Marquise Blair, S, Utah (SR)
  • Jazz Ferguson, WR, Northwestern State (COM)
  • Lamont Gaillard, G, Georgia (EW)
  • Michael Jackson, CB, Miami (EW)
  • Jalen Jelks, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Oregon (SR)
  • Erik McCoy, G/C, Texas A&M (PRI)
  • Anthony Nelson, DE/3-4DE, Iowa (SR)
  • Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas (SR)
  • Chase Winovich, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Michigan (PRO)
I started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago and kept updating it. This list is from walterfootball, isn't it? I decided to do my own research this year because our FO isn't as leaky as others. Maybe a mod can merge my list with yours.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Erik mccoy in the 3rd would be nice. Gonna take a look at mike bell now.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nick Allegretti was a monster at the East West Shrine game. Tons of power and the quickness to be able to pull. Seems like a perfect fit for us. And I would absolutely love it if we got Jelks.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago and kept updating it. This list is from walterfootball, isn't it? I decided to do my own research this year because our FO isn't as leaky as others. Maybe a mod can merge my list with yours.
Sorry about that. I looked to see if there was a similar thread but I'm sure I missed it. All for a merge

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
  • The top two centers on Jeremiah’s list, N.C. State’s Garrett Bradbury and Texas A&M’s Erik McCoy, will visit the Ravens, The Athletic’s Jeff Zreibec reports (subscription required). Baltimore allowed Ryan Jensen to walk in free agency last year and turned to Matt Skura to replace him in 2018. Skura graded as Pro Football Focus’ No. 23 center last season for a Ravens team that became far more reliant on the run once Lamar Jackson entered the equation.
I knew about !MCCoy....first I've heard about Bradbury

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
added Darrell Henderson and Ben Banogu to the list of visits.....anybody watch Banogu?

I thought the same of Banogu, could be another Mcphee/ZDS type. Good mid round prospect imo.

Just remembered Stanford pro day is tomorrow. I'm high on JJAW and wondering if he's running tomorrow. Also want to know how Bryce Love looks. I would love adding him in the middle rounds simply because he's a play maker.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
added Darrell Henderson and Ben Banogu to the list of visits.....anybody watch Banogu?
D.K Metcalf, Damien Harris, Josh Jacobs, Andre Dillard, Reggie White Jr., LS Chris Wilkerson and QB David Pindell all have/had scheduled private visits
L.J Collier, pro day
Tre Watson, workout

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
D.K Metcalf, Damien Harris, Josh Jacobs, Andre Dillard, Reggie White Jr., LS Chris Wilkerson and QB David Pindell all have/had scheduled private visits
L.J Collier, pro day
Tre Watson, workout

DK metcalf scares me. Imma give that tiger woods fist pump when a team before us draft him. Coooome on

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I tried to get into Banogu but I struggled to continue watching, I honestly saw nothing in 2 games and just stopped.

Odd that they haven’t met with any of the top receivers. Looking back at recent drafts, Ravens usually draft at least 2 players they’ve met with somewhere in the draft

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Odd that they haven’t met with any of the top receivers. Looking back at recent drafts, Ravens usually draft at least 2 players they’ve met with somewhere in the draft
Mine and edgar's list isn't exhaustive. Private visits are often used to check their health and physical condition or to get a head start on UDFA's.
You can also arrange a workout and our FO isn't as transparent with whom they with as others.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Mine and edgar's list isn't exhaustive. Private visits are often used to check their health and physical condition or to get a head start on UDFA's.
You can also arrange a workout and our FO isn't as transparent with whom they with as others.

There’s also the fact that we don’t need to meet with everyone to get a clear picture of them

And of course we met formally with 60 players at the combine and had chats with around 100 more - those guys are not all listed