• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just watched Marshall’s tape vs Texas and I’m damn near sold already, he’s got that natural corner movement, he’s got loose hips and smooth transitions, patience in man coverage, physical press, catches the route in off man pretty well. Just a limited look but man he doesn’t look like no damn fourth rounder
He was once a 5 star recruit. I was surprised last year when he decided to stay for his senior season. Actually shocked we got him considering how long ive known of him lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stanley, Powers, Bozeman, Yanda, and Zues jr is gonna be an okay line. Room for improvement but yeah, it won't be the weak link it was before.
I mean Yanda is one of the greatest ever. Stanley is a top 5 LT, and Brown is going to get better and better....how is this a weakness? 3 out of 5 studs sounds good to me. We just need 2 decent starters at LG and C and i think we got that in Powers as a LG. Hopefully Bozeman develops well

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Here’s what I like about our team right now... you need speed to defend our receivers, you need speed and size to defend our TEs, you need speed and size and discipline to defend our run game, you have to stack the box, you need safety help deep and over the X/Z, you can’t man cover us because lamar will eat up 20 yards before you turn around and notice, but you can’t zone cover well enough because all your defenders have to be in the box and you’ll have 1-3 deep zones, the only scheme you can play against us really is cover 3.

Lamar should have a seriously simple read on like 99% of his snaps. We have too much speed and receiving and running threat right now

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here’s what I like about our team right now... you need speed to defend our receivers, you need speed and size to defend our TEs, you need speed and size and discipline to defend our run game, you have to stack the box, you need safety help deep and over the X/Z, you can’t man cover us because lamar will eat up 20 yards before you turn around and notice, but you can’t zone cover well enough because all your defenders have to be in the box and you’ll have 1-3 deep zones, the only scheme you can play against us really is cover 3.

Lamar should have a seriously simple read on like 99% of his snaps. We have too much speed and receiving and running threat right now
And then we also have the best secondary in the league.

Hopefully the pass rush can just be above average.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
there’s so many good players still on the board at this point that I kinda wouldn’t mind a trade back for multiple 6s

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
At this point its all just lotto tickets. The more picks you have the more chances you have of winning
Exactly. Like I’d love to see us grab kelvin harmon or beau B this super late, but if we could trade back and end up with multiple sixes I’d be pumped because some really quality players are falling still. I wanna see Justin Hollins, Mack Wilson, beau B, and kelvin Harmon all end up here in the sixth lol. Not gonna happen lol but a fun thought