• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
he's a pretty good player and sh

hahahah ARE YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR
says the guy who is listening to James Coburn, who's analytics get no fucking traction, and has practically admitted to not watching tape of certain prospects and going analytics.

I want him to send his resume to an NFL team, I swear.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Love that Marshall pick.
Sooners O line balled out over last few years, can't complain about getting some of them.
Not sold on Hill.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Marshall’s a great value prospect - I think the dispute is to do with taking a corner

I don't get how people can be surprised/upset that we took a cornerback though considering Jimmy and Carr might both be gone next year. It's better to get ahead of a situation isn't it? I'm fully on board with making our o-line better but it's been known for years how the Ravens value depth in the secondary.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok so I’ll admit I haven’t watched any iman Marshall, and I do firmly believe in taking a cb every year, I’ll watch him, and everyone here seems to be really high on him, so I may change my mind on this easily, I’m still just really fucking sour that we traded up for miles Boykin after picking jaylon Ferguson and then opted for powers over Haynes and beau

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Ok so I’ll admit I haven’t watched any iman Marshall, and I do firmly believe in taking a cb every year, I’ll watch him, and everyone here seems to be really high on him, so I may change my mind on this easily, I’m still just really fucking sour that we traded up for miles Boykin after picking jaylon Ferguson and then opted for powers over Haynes and beau
NO DON'T WATCH IT

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m pretty sure Greg Roman had a hand in these picks as well especially OL. I’m going to trust them until they give me reason to doubt. If Ozzie was still running this, we would’ve taken one Alabama dude by now. We’ve taken none.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
You people that are upset with taking a CB are absolute dumbasses. I guess it’s that easy to forget that CB injuries are pretty common with us every year.

You can never have enough good corners.