• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
dude... just goddamn imagine derwin james with a true single high safety behind him... like he can do whatever the hell he wants now, he can just roam from the LOS to 25 yards deeps sideline to sideline, and just choose to do whatever the hell he wants... derwin james being able to do that will have incredible results...

i dont mean this literally, but giving derwin james a high end single high free safety is something that the nfl is gonna regret doing... im calling some wild shit right now, james and adderley will surpass thomas and chancellor

Yep. Biggest downfall of the Chargers D last year was playing all of these box safeties deep. James now has freedom to play all over the field instead of filling in deep a lot more than he should. He's still good at it, but he's at his best moving all over the place.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
dude... just goddamn imagine derwin james with a true single high safety behind him... like he can do whatever the hell he wants now, he can just roam from the LOS to 25 yards deeps sideline to sideline, and just choose to do whatever the hell he wants... derwin james being able to do that will have incredible results...

i dont mean this literally, but giving derwin james a high end single high free safety is something that the nfl is gonna regret doing... im calling some wild shit right now, james and adderley will surpass thomas and chancellor
I fed up with this world.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Can we add this to the reaction thread and just name it the winner of most jaw dropping statement in it?
well, i think VERY highly of nasir adderley, i consider him the best single high type of safety since earl thomas, and i believe derwin james will be the best safety in general in since the thomas and berry draft.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this is for dk, it cant NOT be. they said "we consider him a first rounder, we wanted a first for rosen, what the hell, take him" and the

Simba

Staff Member
Good for Rosen. He got a tough shake in AZ with a shitty OL last year and a new coach with a different vision this year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
beautiful pick by the cards. cant think of a better receiver for kingsbury and murray. i liked him over marquise brown tbh

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
DK Metcalf right now:
anigif_sub-buzz-17827-1505948479-1.gif
anigif_sub-buzz-11738-1505948534-5.gif