• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
I love what the Dolphins are doing though. Acquiring a ton of 2020 picks if Rosen doesn't work out. Building up ammo for these next 2 drafts that, as of right now, look to be super strong at QB.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Chiefs fans:

giphy.gif

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love what the Dolphins are doing though. Acquiring a ton of 2020 picks if Rosen doesn't work out. Building up ammo for these next 2 drafts that, as of right now, look to be super strong at QB.
I also think next year is an overall better class. I think this class is a bit weak. It's even throughout but lacks truly elite mind-blowing talent. There's some guys, of course, but lots of dudes who are similarly ranked IMO.

Simba

Staff Member
I also think next year is an overall better class. I think this class is a bit weak. It's even throughout but lacks truly elite mind-blowing talent. There's some guys, of course, but lots of dudes who are similarly ranked IMO.

Agreed. Not a fan of this draft class overall. Miami pretty much said a few months ago that they were building for 2020, not 2019. Sticking to their word.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
rosen is a first rounder going into his second year. dolphins just spent a LATE second on him. with a fifth year option rosen could essentially be under conctract the same length as the second rounder they spent on him... so they just drafted a potentially excellent pocket passer in the second to last pick in the second and get to skip the rookie learning curve. good move for them, cardinals should really regret picking him last year