• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
oh man i hope the bengals are all in on finley. that man had the best wr corps in the nation and managed to make them look way worse than they shouldve looked, really poor spot thrower, really poor on leads, poor anticipation. harmon, emezie, and myers made him look way better

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
oh man i hope the bengals are all in on finley. that man had the best wr corps in the nation and managed to make them look way worse than they shouldve looked, really poor spot thrower, really poor on leads, poor anticipation. harmon, emezie, and myers made him look way better
Like @RavensMania said. They replaced Andy Dalton with Andy Dalton

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
saints just took a first rounder in the fourth. theyve been the best drafting team of the last 3 years if you discount that ridiculous trade up last year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lets look at the saints...
michael thomas
marshon lattimore
alvin kamara
trequan smith
elgton jenkins
chauncey gardner johnson

all but one of these players are day 2 and 3 picks. my god.

and i left out davenport because that was a blunder of a trade imo and one they shouldnt have made.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
lets look at the saints...
michael thomas
marshon lattimore
alvin kamara
trequan smith
elgton jenkins
chauncey gardner johnson

all but one of these players are day 2 and 3 picks. my god.

and i left out davenport because that was a blunder of a trade imo and one they shouldnt have made.
Dude, Lattimore was a first rounder

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
eh, anthony nelson is a very meh player, i think hes got a place in the league but i dont ever see him surpassing 6 sacks