• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What will the Ravens do at the 22nd pick in Round 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’d like to go for Jaylon Ferguson because of his production and I’m not one to put too much stock in Pro Day numbers but his numbers weren’t just bad—they were awful. His 40 was bad but his 3-cone was one of the worst I’ve seen.

it looked really bad but also he struggled to do the drill properly because he kept slipping and he looked knackered on the 3 cone that actually counted - its not ideal but i can see bend and an ability to turn the corner on tape that makes me kind of disregard that 3 cone quite a bit

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Considering how many of the "top" picks like DK, Ford, Jawaan Taylor, etc. fell in the first round, there's a good chance someone will fall into the mid-late 3rd round and be waiting for us. I'm hoping we see Greg Little, Kelvin Harmon, Mack Wilson, Deionte Thompson, JJAW, Parris Campbell, Khalen Saunders, or Elgton Jenkins, fall into that range.

ive got 29 players left on my board who i have at least a 2nd round grade for - odds are high that a few of them fall to the 3rd round - and that at least one of them fall into range

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I found this on one of their draft videos.
Screenshot_20190426_180742_com.twitter.android.png

ravensnick2

Practice Squad
I like McCoy a lot, but Risner just feels like he'll be a special player at OG IMO.

I'm happy with the pick but I think we go and get a OL tomorrow night and trade back into the second round. I'm thinking we trade back in for Dalton Risner or McCoy. What do you guys think of Jaylon Ferguson?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think last years Raven team had a shot at winning the Super Bowl. KC and NE were both teams the Ravens could beat.
Totally agree with you. We got bamboozled and out maneuvered by the Chargers who had a great game plan. But I would feel very confident beating the Pats or the Chiefs in the playoffs!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Totally agree with you. We got bamboozled and out maneuvered by the Chargers who had a great game plan. But I would feel very confident beating the Pats or the Chiefs in the playoffs!
No way. We probably wouldnt even have scored vs patriots with the offense we were running

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I found this on one of their draft videos.
View attachment 1526
Spelled consistently wrong smfh
it looked really bad but also he struggled to do the drill properly because he kept slipping and he looked knackered on the 3 cone that actually counted - its not ideal but i can see bend and an ability to turn the corner on tape that makes me kind of disregard that 3 cone quite a bit
i dont see any of what you’re seeing tbh. He looks labored he’s got a side to side stride in space and he looks like he struggles to carry his upper body weight, and I just see no bend or dip at all

Simba

Staff Member
Rosen to the Dolphins is apparently close. Pick 48 for Rosen is the baseline - sounds like Miami wants Arizona to kick in a later pick as well. Good pickup for Miami if it comes to fruition. Maybe you get a really good player. If not, you're in the TLaw/Tua/Fromm sweepstakes the next couple of years.