• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Black Uniforms Thread 2017

flubberdubber

Practice Squad
Not sure it is just me but I loved the colour rush tops. The all purple bottoms not as much but those tops were great. loved the numbers. I even liked the pants I think they may look interesting with white tops.

10_OffenseSecHalf_news.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Not sure it is just me but I loved the colour rush tops. The all purple bottoms not as much but those tops were great. loved the numbers. I even liked the pants I think they may look interesting with white tops.

10_OffenseSecHalf_news.jpg
I love them. I think they are easily one of the best looking unis in the entire league. I bough a Mosley one and I'm planning on buying a Tim williams one as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I love them. I think they are easily one of the best looking unis in the entire league. I bough a Mosley one and I'm planning on buying a Tim williams one as well.

I definitely agree, the color rush uni was a winner.