• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
oh and that pass from lamar, i dont wanna see those. that was a really poor decision to throw that.

but even more importantly, i absolutely hate those power sweep throws, and hate the power sweep runs just as bad.

and wtf is up with our kick coverage? maybe we do need to keep special teamers over those bubble guys who dont cover kicks...

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
oh and that pass from lamar, i dont wanna see those. that was a really poor decision to throw that.

but even more importantly, i absolutely hate those power sweep throws, and hate the power sweep runs just as bad.

and wtf is up with our kick coverage? maybe we do need to keep special teamers over those bubble guys who dont cover kicks...
I think in an actual game Lamar would’ve run, but the coaches told him to always throw

Status
Not open for further replies.