• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

First Ravens game

socrates_07

Practice Squad
You can go all the way to the purchase screen to see the totals without buying.

Not sure if you’ve seen this but here’s a link to a bot on the Ravens website that may be of general help with other stuff. Enjoy the game!
https://www.baltimoreravens.com/flockbot
Thanks for the link you have sent to me!

You’re right, you can see the totals before you buy the ticket. But buying the tickets is much more complicated than expected. Since the apps of StubHub, Vivid Seats and SeatGeek are not available in the Austrian Google Play Store and the Ticketmaster app offers events only in Europe I still need to find an app where i can get the tickets. Anyway, I am sure I will solve that problem. Maybe it will work with TickPick... next try.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yes, i think other good sites are seatgeek or vividseat, for example. Unfortunately, you can’t see how much fee you have to pay when choosing a ticket.
Good to know paper tickets aren’t allowed anymore. Thanks!
also, if you don't want to bring the food and do your own tailgate, you can go to Ravens Walk. Link is below

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/game-day/ravenswalk/

Below is a Fan Guide as well, including what is allowed in the stadium and bag policy.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/stadium/fan-guide

socrates_07

Practice Squad

Tank

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the link you have sent to me!

You’re right, you can see the totals before you buy the ticket. But buying the tickets is much more complicated than expected. Since the apps of StubHub, Vivid Seats and SeatGeek are not available in the Austrian Google Play Store and the Ticketmaster app offers events only in Europe I still need to find an app where i can get the tickets. Anyway, I am sure I will solve that problem. Maybe it will work with TickPick... next try.
My pleasure!

Have you called the Ravens ticket office?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Not yet. Today I will meet a friend who has already watched NFL games. During watching the Ravens game I will ask him how he solved this problem.
The Ravens office is s very customer oriented organization by way of their owner. I bet if you called and told them you were traveling from Austria they would find a way to help.

socrates_07

Practice Squad
The Ravens office is s very customer oriented organization by way of their owner. I bet if you called and told them you were traveling from Austria they would find a way to help.
That's good to know, I will contact the office tomorrow. Right now I enjoy watching the great game of the Ravens.
Already 27-0 vs the Texans.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Finally I got the tickets, in section 529, row 11.
Thanks for all your support, guys!
good seats. Nice job. I was in 530 Row 15 for the Patriots game, so your seats are even better. You'll have a great time and you may even get a chance to see us crush the Jets.

socrates_07

Practice Squad
good seats. Nice job. I was in 530 Row 15 for the Patriots game, so your seats are even better. You'll have a great time and you may even get a chance to see us crush the Jets.
I'm pretty sure I'll have a great time. I also think the seats are pretty good. But the prices have become more expensive in the last few days ... seems everyone wants to watch the Ravens, especially Lamar Jackson.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hate that I'm just now seeing this! My wife and I attended this game as well. We could have met up for your first game. Well, hope you enjoyed the experience being that it was your first.

GO RAVENS!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hate that I'm just now seeing this! My wife and I attended this game as well. We could have met up for your first game. Well, hope you enjoyed the experience being that it was your first.

GO RAVENS!
I believe he is going to the Jets game

socrates_07

Practice Squad

GO RAVENS!
Yes, that would have been great, but as RavensMania wrote, I - and my wife - will watch the Jets game. So our first NFL game is yet to come. At least a regular season game. Back in 1993 I have watched a NFL pre-season exhibition game in Berlin, between the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings. That game doesn't count as a real NFL game for me. And I can barely remember that game.
So, will you also watch the Jets game?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes, that would have been great, but as RavensMania wrote, I - and my wife - will watch the Jets game. So our first NFL game is yet to come. At least a regular season game. Back in 1993 I have watched a NFL pre-season exhibition game in Berlin, between the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings. That game doesn't count as a real NFL game for me. And I can barely remember that game.
So, will you also watch the Jets game?

I normally ALWAYS attend the Ravens vs Steelers home game at The Bank but not this year but perhaps, I'll attend (with my son) the home playoff game? We'll see cause I can't stand to be cold! :lol:

socrates_07

Practice Squad
I normally ALWAYS attend the Ravens vs Steelers home game at The Bank but not this year but perhaps, I'll attend (with my son) the home playoff game? We'll see cause I can't stand to be cold! :lol:
I‘d also prefer to attend a Ravens vs. Steelers home game but unfortunately I won’t be in the States at this time.
You and your son may even have the chance to attend one of two or both Ravens home playoff games. I hope it won’t be to cold. ;)

GO RAVENS!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

GO RAVENS!

I believe he is going to the Jets game

Considering that I made this thread, I believe he's referring to me going to the Cards game lol

And yes, I enjoyed every minute of it!

Highlights/Notes:
  • Got tix to the Jimmy's Seafood Tailgoat before the game. All you can eat and drink for $50 so it was worth every penny. There was live music, some frisbee game that people were playing, etc. Jarrett Johnson was there for the VIP so we did get to see him, but we didn't have VIP tix so we couldn't get photos or anything. The best part though, hands down, was what happened when were almost getting ready to walk to the stadium. I start hearing a commotion in the crowd and look to see Ed fucking Reed walking through the crowd with a cigar in his mouth. I actually got to give him a pat on the shoulder as he walked by to get to the stage and yelled "REEEEEEEED!" lol
  • The seats we got in 117 (right near the player intros) were really good. As already mentioned, it can be hard to see the action at the other end of the field when sitting in one of the corners, but it was still awesome to be that close to the field.
  • The atmosphere in the stadium was AMAZING. I made quick friends with just about everyone in my section and the place was ROCKING. I'm actually shocked that I didn't lose my voice after this game because I was yelling like a madman for most of the game lol
  • My biggest regret is probably missing the start of the 3rd quarter for a beer run lol. Half-time goes super quick and when everyone is waiting in line for beer, you can lose track of that time. This is why you always see a bunch of empty seats in NFL stadiums when the 3rd quarter starts lol (not including teams like the Bengals which have empty stadiums to begin with)
  • Lamar just plays the game at a different speed than everyone else. He made it look so easy that when I saw that he had 120 rushing yards at the end of the game, I was like, "Really? It didn't even seem like that much!"
  • I couldn't have asked for a better ending to the game then that clutch throw to Hollywood.