• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

We Are Virgins Fantasy League

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Although it’s a bit late, Lost has decided to reactivate last years fantasy league. If anyone is interested in playing, speak now or forever hold your pee.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Let’s go bitches

Hopefully my draft doesn’t bug out and auto pick a player for me while I’m jamming a button and have that 2nd overall pick that I didn’t want sit out for a year.

Where’s signup?

Last edited:

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
@DeVito52 my younger brother has been getting notifications and he's in to do it. I'm interested in doing it as well since he's doing it. Sorry to be late to contact you; he'd been texting me about it and I just figured I'd get notifications and never did.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@DeVito52 my younger brother has been getting notifications and he's in to do it. I'm interested in doing it as well since he's doing it. Sorry to be late to contact you; he'd been texting me about it and I just figured I'd get notifications and never did.
wow, bird, we had to replace you in the dynasty league. Hadn't heard from you.

Can you write articles for the news section of the Forum?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
wow, bird, we had to replace you in the dynasty league. Hadn't heard from you.

Can you write articles for the news section of the Forum?
I haven't checked on here really at all while I was waiting for the season to start, but yeah, I have gotten like zero email notifications of any kind. And to be honest, probably better that you replaced me in a dynasty league. I'd rather someone more committed to doing it every single year do it. I'm actually only even doing this one because my brother is.

As for the news articles, yeah, I can. I'm assuming week one article needs to be done?

Side note, my brother said he goofed and made two teams for the new league somehow...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I haven't checked on here really at all while I was waiting for the season to start, but yeah, I have gotten like zero email notifications of any kind. And to be honest, probably better that you replaced me in a dynasty league. I'd rather someone more committed to doing it every single year do it. I'm actually only even doing this one because my brother is.

As for the news articles, yeah, I can. I'm assuming week one article needs to be done?

Side note, my brother said he goofed and made two teams for the new league somehow...
yes, First week article is needed and Lost is not longer on the board. He kind of band himself.

We will see how long he can stay away.