• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

We Are Virgins Fantasy League

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
yes, First week article is needed and Lost is not longer on the board. He kind of band himself.

We will see how long he can stay away.
Oh, well... I messaged him because my brother kept getting emails for another league we were in and apparently a draft was set for six tonight, but it's showing as inactive for me. But my brother and I are going to do this league.

I can do a week one. Probably publish that on Friday.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how long he stays away. He was always melodramatic about things.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
So is this a reactivation of the league I was in last year with you all or a completely new league and the other is gone?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh, well... I messaged him because my brother kept getting emails for another league we were in and apparently a draft was set for six tonight, but it's showing as inactive for me. But my brother and I are going to do this league.

I can do a week one. Probably publish that on Friday.

Yeah, I'm curious to see how long he stays away. He was always melodramatic about things.
no kidding. Truth and I always tell him that, even via text.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
no kidding. Truth and I always tell him that, even via text.
If you ever need to reach me, email is going to be the most reliable way, by the way. I'll just read a text at work and never remember to reply, but I'm almost always on my computer at work or at home.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
So is this a reactivation of the league I was in last year with you all or a completely new league and the other is gone?
My brother said he was getting updates for the old league and apparently a draft was scheduled for six tonight, but when I check it, it's empty, so I have no idea what's going on there.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
it won't let me join... @DeVito52
Won’t let you join the league itself or the draft room? If you didn’t already join then lost might’ve closed the league or something?

Idk he’s a dumbass for trying to run a fantasy league without even being on the forum

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Won’t let you join the league itself or the draft room? If you didn’t already join then lost might’ve closed the league or something?

Idk he’s a [profanity deleted] for trying to run a fantasy league without even being on the forum
cant even join the league itself

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

Idk he’s a [profanity deleted] for trying to run a fantasy league without even being on the forum
I think it's full....somehow even though I hadn't joined yet

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think it's full....somehow even though I hadn't joined yet
Damn bro I’m sorry, it’s all been kind of a mess since lost isn’t hear to tell everyone what’s going on with the league