• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
inactives: QB Trace McSorley, OL Greg Senat, OL Ben Powers, WR Jaleel Scott, ILB Otaro Alaka, DT Daylon Mack, OLB Jaylon Ferguson.

so mekari active in stead of powers although it makes sense given that bozeman is starting LG - makes Mekari the backup Centre

Yeah I understand Mekari but I'm very surprized Boykin got the nod over Scott plus we only going with 4 dlinemen.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
inactives: QB Trace McSorley, OL Greg Senat, OL Ben Powers, WR Jaleel Scott, ILB Otaro Alaka, DT Daylon Mack, OLB Jaylon Ferguson.

so mekari active in stead of powers although it makes sense given that bozeman is starting LG - makes Mekari the backup Centre
Interesting that Hollywood is active. :p

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah I understand Mekari but I'm very surprized Boykin got the nod over Scott plus we only going with 4 dlinemen.

given that we have trawick and bethel active (both guys who will likely contribute nothing to any phase other than special teams) i think scott's special teams work likely wasnt required

zrebiec also seems to think that the 5th wr spot for the active roster was actually more likely a battle between scott and roberts for that last active wr spot than boykin

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
given that we have trawick and bethel active (both guys who will likely contribute nothing to any phase other than special teams) i think scott's special teams work likely wasnt required

zrebiec also seems to think that the 5th wr spot for the active roster was actually more likely a battle between scott and roberts for that last active wr spot than boykin
Was Roberts hurt during preseason? I don't remember seeing him at all.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am very surprised Mack is inactive. Doesnt that give them only 4 active DLinemen. That seems like a LOT of snaps with little rotation.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope Lamar and Hollywood develop a good Rapport with each other. Lamar is a really cool young man and I have become a big fan. Hollywood seems to have that same cool personality. Looking forward to a big season from him. Go Ravens!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
My wife is making me some chocolate chip cookies and damn do they smell good! In the famous words of Bart Scott.....Can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.