• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 3 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Ravens beat the Browns next week, then the division is effectively over. The Browns are probably losing their next 3 after that and no other team can compete at the moment.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If Ravens beat the Browns next week, then the division is effectively over. The Browns are probably losing their next 3 after that and no other team can compete at the moment.
Just keep this in mind: last season, the Steelers were at one point 7-2-1 while we were 4-5. It would be FUCKING AMAZING to win the next 3, and let's say we do, we still need to ensure that a collapse from us doesn't happen.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Just keep this in mind: last season, the Steelers were at one point 7-2-1 while we were 4-5. It would be FUCKING AMAZING to win the next 3, and let's say we do, we still need to ensure that a collapse from us doesn't happen.
As a wise man once said: it's never ogre.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EFHpmx3WsAAurod

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Its not a stretch to say the Browns could be 1-7 or 2-6 if they lose this Sunday. I don't think I would pick them in any of their 5 following games and 4-5 you can fix... 1-7 you cannot.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Its not a stretch to say the Browns could be 1-7 or 2-6 if they lose this Sunday. I don't think I would pick them in any of their 5 following games and 4-5 you can fix... 1-7 you cannot.
It's not, but we still have to worry about the Bengals and Steelers making a late push. And I only say that because shit like this is possible to happen in this league.