• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 3 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I could never sleep when the sun is out. I was like a zombie all those years on permanent midnight. It took a toll on me.
Midnights suck, I did it for a while years ago. Your body doesn’t know whether to tell you to eat, shit or sleep.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So the Titans offensive line is going to Andrew Luck Mariota right out of the NFL.

they're missing one of the best LTs in the league who'll be back soon
it feels more like Mariota is Andrew Lucking himself by consistently holding onto the ball too long

that OL has not been bad in prevoius years and we still set a franchise record in sacks against that Titans OL last year

the common denominator is mariota

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-9-21_18-29-27.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Smartest thing the Patriots have done in a while, if he called us and told us the same thing I'd let him right into the Super Bowl.
We'd have to get him a private jet and literally roll the red carpet before His feet touches the ground.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Greatness shall be appreciated.....

funniestnflmemes‏ @funniestnflmeme 5h5 hours ago
Sources say Gardner Minshew made a call threatening the Pats to release Brown or else he’d “drop 60 f*cking points on them in the AFC championship game”

Minshew might just be the toughest SOB in the NFL. Minshew during his Pardon My Take interview said he attempted to break his own hand with a hammer because he wanted to play more football in college when he was at East Carolina.

So we get into game four, and we move our backup (quarterback) to running back because he was our best running back and then the starter got knocked out, concussion. So, shoot, I go in there, play about a half and then we get in for the next week and the starter’s going to be back. So I’m like, “Dang, I just played a half and really wasted a half of a year on playing ball” you know? So I was pretty pissed and started looking around at what my options were, and the only thing I could do would be to get a medical redshirt. But if I played in this next game, then that would be off the table.

I go home, I grab a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and I grab a hammer. I go back into my room and take a pull of Jack Daniel’s, put my hand down on the table and — BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! 1, 2, 3 — hit the hell out of my hand, dude. I’m sitting there shaking, but I know it’s not broke, so I’m like, “God, come on.” Take another pull. 1, 2, 3, again, still nothing. I’m just shaking at this point, man. I knew it wasn’t broken, so another pull, another three hits, and that was all I could take. I couldn’t break my own hand.

I just told the coaches I closed it in a car door.
:eek:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/...d-to-break-his-own-hand-to-play-more-football

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Minshew might just be the toughest SOB in the NFL. Minshew during his Pardon My Take interview said he attempted to break his own hand with a hammer because he wanted to play more football in college when he was at East Carolina.

:eek:

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/...d-to-break-his-own-hand-to-play-more-football
Such inspiration. This is a leader of men who spits then slaps in the face of danger. Grit, determination, dedication are mere words to describe the immortality of this individual. We are not worthy of his presence for he will conquer and claim what's rightfully his..................................eventually.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Such inspiration. This is a leader of men who spits then slaps in the face of danger. Grit, determination, dedication are mere words to describe the immortality of this individual. We are not worthy of his presence for he will conquer and claim what's rightfully his..................................eventually.
EFCVB2BVAAoTAlo

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know the Dolphins are tanking hard for Tua and what not, but because it would be hysterical I would just want them to TRY to WIN against the Cowboys so we can laugh at them for losing to the Dolphins. This is all I ask........ also because I am trying a new approach to the Elimination Game and picking against the favorite. I picked Seattle in week one and barely survived that, thanks Cincinnati. In week two, I was going with the Pats like everyone else but I switched to the Browns because of how badly they were banged up and didn't have Darnold.

I'm going 49ers this week instead of Dallas or New England. Would love to see every fan lose their elimination game because Miami tried to win lol. Also 49ers at home against a Big Ben less Steelers? Easy.