• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Ummmmm why couldn’t we get Leonard? The Jets are paying 7mill of his 9mill salary. We could’ve easily gotten him and fit him under the cap (I think)

We only have about 2.8 in cap. He's about 4+ mil.

17 sacks in 71 games is why we're not interested - that's a lot of draft capital for a 1 year rental of a guy who will be sitting behind bwill and pierce also

and this.

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
17 sacks in 71 games is why we're not interested - that's a lot of draft capital for a 1 year rental of a guy who will be sitting behind bwill and pierce also
Didn’t know this. Thank you!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bleh. Looking like we might be staying put (as assumed) unless something big happens. Still a lot of time. Keep the faith, brethren

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If we trade for someone who doesn’t fit under our current cap, would the restructures of our guys come before or after the trade?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am just going to put it out there boys. I don't want to hear about facts like salary cap issues etc. Here is the reality.

VON MILLER IS COMING

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am just going to put it out there boys. I don't want to hear about facts like salary cap issues etc. Here is the reality.

VON MILLER IS COMING
Now there is optimism and then there is homerism of the highest and most unrealistic kind. This sadly belongs to the latter kind. lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer