• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
MUST BE FUCKING NICE WHEN THE REFS LET THE PLAY PLAY OUT INSTEAD OF BLOWING IT DEAD ON THE SPOT.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Eagles left Aaron Rodgers too much time, I can see them scoring here to take momentum into the half.

Edit: Or they just fumble the ball and give it back to the Eagles. Looks like we might be in for a Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary game winning touchdowns lol.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You can never count out the Packers..... I still think Eagles lose here because of their secondary.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow............. Aaron Rodgers just pierced through that Eagles defense like it was Swiss cheese.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
WHAT?!?! I was giving these officials props for correctly taking back a weak OPI call and letting a play play out instead of blowing it dead on the spot. I take all that back now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
WHAT?!?! I was giving these officials props for correctly taking back a weak OPI call and letting a play play out instead of blowing it dead on the spot. I take all that back now.
I missed it. What happened