• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
People really think our offense is high powered?
It is absurd to me that watching us is the "#1 offense" we can't score when we need to. We racked up hella yards against the fins and then trash shit against the browns. It is a good sign though because we can all agree our offense isn't even firing on all cylinders. If we can actually start to connect on some more deep passes then it is going to be so deadly.

The defense however worries me way more as there is just so little to look forward to. It is disgusting. It looks like these guys have never practiced together. Does anyone know how to tackle? We have always been a team that makes good tackles and doesn't make mental mistakes. That is the reason our defense is good all the time. So wtf is the problem.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
my guess is that means he gets activated otherwise what's the point in elevating him - might be that they dont think daylon mack is ready to take any snaps and we're looking really thin at DL even with Williams likely available

Wormley hasn't shown much and Mack is the same type of player BWill is. Is he replacing Tim Williams? Been an awful lot of moves lately

It is absurd to me that watching us is the "#1 offense" we can't score when we need to. We racked up hella yards against the fins and then trash shit against the browns. It is a good sign though because we can all agree our offense isn't even firing on all cylinders. If we can actually start to connect on some more deep passes then it is going to be so deadly.

The defense however worries me way more as there is just so little to look forward to. It is disgusting. It looks like these guys have never practiced together. Does anyone know how to tackle? We have always been a team that makes good tackles and doesn't make mental mistakes. That is the reason our defense is good all the time. So wtf is the problem.
The defense is worrying us all after what we’ve seen. Yes we let some talent walk so it was likely that we’d take a step back from our #1 ranking from last year, but this? I had no idea the step back was going to result in falling off s cliff.

People talked about Wink and how awesome he was but his aggressive nature seems to have been killed by adding the 2 starting CBS to the list of losses but there are just some individuals on that side of the ball who look lost.

If the D can elevate to a middle of the pack D we have a shot at postseason but that needs to happen starting today or were in deep shit.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The defense is worrying us all after what we’ve seen. Yes we let some talent walk so it was likely that we’d take a step back from our #1 ranking from last year, but this? I had no idea the step back was going to result in falling off s cliff.

People talked about Wink and how awesome he was but his aggressive nature seems to have been killed by adding the 2 starting CBS to the list of losses but there are just some individuals on that side of the ball who look lost.

If the D can elevate to a middle of the pack D we have a shot at postseason but that needs to happen starting today or were in deep shit.
I am with you brother, I thought losing some guys that were getting older and slower might be a boost to our defense, but these young guys are not stepping up at all.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kenny Young inactive today after a horrific performance against the Browns . I guess he’s being taught a lesson .