• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Steelers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Marking this game as a loss as Rudolph is going to look like Big Ben 2.0. I predict he'll have 6 TDs and 500 yards passing like his predecessor as we lose 48 to 14.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Marking this game as a loss as Rudolph is going to look like Big Ben 2.0. I predict he'll have 6 TDs and 500 yards passing like his predecessor as we lose 48 to 14.
You may not be much off the mark.
However, I decided to come out of retirement and start with a leading video in game thread. @rossihunter2 clearly sucks, he is worse than Tony Jefferson.

This is a get right game now. If this team has any pride at all, they'll come out roaring.

We need a couple of games with the dolphins to get right. Lol

The Stiller’s have been our all time, big time rivalry. It’s always a good game and I wouldn’t expect any different this time. I would have thought that we would have an edge in this one before today’s game but not so sure any more.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
James Conner on the year:

upload_2019-9-30_13-30-44.png

Look how after next week he becomes a world beater.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
doubtful, but I'm certainly hoping Humphrey isn't suspended or else he won't be able to shadow Juju.

Hopefully Williams' knees will be alright at the least, goodness our defensive line just sucks. We don't have a JJ Watt type of guy at all.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We don't have any elite or All Pro player on defense except Humphrey and Earl Thomas. Let's be real here. That's our problem, it's not anything else. Secondary players are great but you need a communicator to get guys lined-up. That's never been Thomas and I don't know if that's his thing. So far we look like we really screwed up with letting Mosley go. Patrick isn't a replacement. We'll see how the team plays @PIT. I'm not holding my breath.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Browns next two games are @ 49ers and home against the Seahawks, feel like even with the loss we still have a good opportunity to take back the division. We just need to seize the moment the next two weeks and win. Defense has got to stop wasting so much momentum that the offense gets before the defense just gives it right back.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I think we take this one. Our offense should be able to put up points and there's no way the defense can be any worse, it's legit impossible at this point.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
We don't have any elite or All Pro player on defense except Humphrey and Earl Thomas. Let's be real here. That's our problem, it's not anything else. Secondary players are great but you need a communicator to get guys lined-up. That's never been Thomas and I don't know if that's his thing. So far we look like we really screwed up with letting Mosley go. Patrick isn't a replacement. We'll see how the team plays @PIT. I'm not holding my breath.
I agree, I hate paying Mosley all that money but he might be worth it, I said a while back that we should probably let him walk if his price his too high but damn I regret saying that. He's totally worth the money considering how bad we are at the 2nd level right now. FWIW we were awful against the run 2017 when Mosley was in and BWILL was out, but damn I would have liked to see us keep him now because Peanut isn't cutting it, he's been a nightmare lately.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree, I hate paying Mosley all that money but he might be worth it, I said a while back that we should probably let him walk if his price his too high but damn I regret saying that. He's totally worth the money considering how bad we are at the 2nd level right now. FWIW we were awful against the run 2017 when Mosley was in and BWILL was out, but damn I would have liked to see us keep him now because Peanut isn't cutting it, he's been a nightmare lately.
Mosely was key in getting everyone in the right position and every linebacker that lined up at will next to him did well and only a few people gave him credit for that. He and Weddle were extremely important at lining the defense up and disguising coverages. The leadership we lost with Suggs, CJ, Weddle and ZDS was a huge shot to the defense that can't be overcome in one offseason.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Never understood why we didn't at least put the Franchise Tag on him so we could have worked out a long term deal.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Never understood why we didn't at least put the Franchise Tag on him so we could have worked out a long term deal.
could we have done that cap wise? Maybe, but we definitely wouldn't have been able to sign ET.