• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
without jimmy smith on defence and without hollywood (now) on offence we look lost

The Ravens might just be a bad team top to bottom. I know they're in a rebuild, but this is just embarrassing. If a 3rd String, undrafted FCS rookie coming off a short week can drive 90 yards on the starting defense, they don't get to blame injuries.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens might just be a bad team top to bottom. I know they're in a rebuild, but this is just embarrassing. If a 3rd String, undrafted FCS rookie coming off a short week can drive 90 yards on the starting defense, they don't get to blame injuries.

He did not drive 90 yards. He drove 50 yards with over half of it being a gift from the refs.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I’m still so pissed about these refs giving the Steelers the lead you can’t beat the refs I agree we need to play better but how how can they mess up so bad so many times

Shoot I'm still upset about getting thrashes by the Browns at home.
You're right though. There are too many red flags here...too many yellow ones too.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why do we have to play from behind to remember you have those plays underneath? why

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I can drive 90 yards with Walt as a ref
Just need to put black and gold jersey and i'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.