• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 5 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to say I think Lamar has gotten worse since the Cardinals game. He was average against KC, below-average against CLE, & just shaken by PIT. He's feeling pressure when no pressure is there. Roman needs to get his head out of his ass and simplify stuff or something because this offense is not working.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to say I think Lamar has gotten worse since the Cardinals game. He was average against KC, below-average against CLE, & just shaken by PIT. He's feeling pressure when no pressure is there. Roman needs to get his head out of his ass and simplify stuff or something because this offense is not working.

I think teams have dialed in on Andrews and Lamar just cannot hit anyone else consistently enough for it not to work.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sad we have such a huge advantage in time of possession but their defense looks fresher and hungrier.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

nah - you're projecting this performance backwards - he missed some throws against the chiefs but he played well against the browns despite the loss

Status
Not open for further replies.