• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
We win but it looks like the Louisville Ravens with Lamar Jackson leading the offense like he's still playing in college. All it takes is one hit and Jackson could go down with an injury.

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Another shot at a statement game here. The Seahawks managed to squeak out of the Browns game with a W, but clearly are one of the best teams in the league.

They have been stingy against the pass this season so I see us running it as much as possible, play keep away/control time of possesion, and try our best on defense to keep them in check.

I see them stacking the box going all out on stopping the run and forcing Lamar to throw which will be another opportunity for him to show what he can do. If they shut our run down I don't see us winning.

Going to be challenging but this will be a good metric for us going to the bye week with the undefeated Patriots on deck right after, followed by a couple of other tough games.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
It looks like Wilson took on more responsibilites this season. Their play calling is/looks different from last season from what I have seen during the Browns and Steelers games. And apparently Wilson's mic wasn't working during one drive and he called his own plays and led them to a TD-drive.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
On the contrary I saw 2 good snaps from bowser (the sack and the play just before the snap) all game, I saw Ferguson have a couple of nice rushes but also some other nice work
Like I said I wasn’t attentive lol. I only noticed him really due to the sack, and the play prior where he had a really nice rush and got put in a half Nelson but somehow didn’t draw the hold

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
From little I got to see of the Seahawks vs Browns, it looked like the Seahawks offensive line is much improved. The Browns pass Rush was not getting to Wilson and he had time to run around and find receivers.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do we have anyone that can replace Canady at CB? Wilson is going to target Canady almost every pass play. Guaranteed.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We win but it looks like the Louisville Ravens with Lamar Jackson leading the offense like he's still playing in college. All it takes is one hit and Jackson could go down with an injury.
There has been much discussion about this and I believe the stats show a Qb is more likely to get injured in the pocket than running.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Hawks have the fastest lbs in lg by far.. wagner is a cheat code and super aggressive.. they also practice against russ wilson everyday.. aw shit this gonna be a test for lamar

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll be more hopeful for this game if we get Hollywood and Jimmy back. This could be a true statement game against a legit MVP candidate in a tough environment

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’ll be more hopeful for this game if we get Hollywood and Jimmy back. This could be a true statement game against a legit MVP candidate in a tough environment
not sure Jimmy is going to be back for this game. Hopeful he is back after the bye week though, but not sure about that either. I wish we as fans would get an update.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
not sure Jimmy is going to be back for this game. Hopeful he is back after the bye week though, but not sure about that either. I wish we as fans would get an update.
I agree. I hate that we’re in the dark about the situation. It’s so odd to me

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree. I hate that we’re in the dark about the situation. It’s so odd to me
I hate it, but I really can't argue with it. I believe it's more about privacy than anything. Very Frustrating though

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Bowser had a solid game. Nothing spectacular but it was nice to see him get to Dalton and he had a few good pressure plays. Run defense needs to be on their A-game because this is the best run team we've played in a long time. I hope he can replicate what he did this week.

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
There has been much discussion about this and I believe the stats show a Qb is more likely to get injured in the pocket than running.

Get this guy to be a pocket passer and one downfield WHEN Brown returns. He'll have all of our tight ends and primarily 3 WR's to hit. GO RAVENS!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

this is correct. That being said, he is putting himself in good position more often than bad, but sometimes he needs to live for the next play.