• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really hope jimmy is back, idk marlon should be shadowing DK so that wont be a problem but lockett is going to eat us alive if we cant get pressure, carr and canady both need to step us big time

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really hope jimmy is back, idk marlon should be shadowing DK so that wont be a problem but lockett is going to eat us alive if we cant get pressure, carr and canady both need to step us big time
I'd rather have Humphrey shadowing Lockett who runs all kinds of routes.
DK is fast and mainly runs deep routes, so a CB-S double team should do the job.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
DK is fast and mainly runs deep routes, so a CB-S double team should do the job.
I agree. Lockett is clearly their number one receiver and Humphrey should be following him.

Thought about that as well dk will do what tate did to us x10 on carr and canady, at least with lockett he mainly plays the slot so we can have help over the middle with him. Man i just wish we had tavon and jimmy healthy, whole differnt game plan

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
As a side note, per. NFL.com:

The Baltimore Ravens quarterback passed for 236 yards and rushed for 152 yards and a TD, becoming the first player in NFL
history with 150-plus rush yards and 200-plus pass yards in a single regular season game. The only other time that feat was accomplished was former San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick in the 2012 playoffs (263 yards passing and 181 yards rushing versus Green Bay).

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hope Marquise Brown can play on Sunday, Seattle's secondary is beatable and with his speed could be huge for us in the passing game.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Canady just gets easily abused and is grabby. I feel when hes good he's more lucky than good.

I've seen enough of him to know his standard.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
canady has done ok - he got beat up on the back-shoulder throws on sunday but he did well against the steelers receivers and showed some nice things against the bengals to go along with the bad things

averett has been a disappointment though
It seems like I am the only one around here who isn't disappointed with Averett. Probably because I didn't want him in the first place.
Still think he can do a decent job (as in not become total liability) vs lighter WRs.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It seems like I am the only one around here who isn't disappointed with Averett. Probably because I didn't want him in the first place.
Still think he can do a decent job (as in not become total liability) vs lighter WRs.

like i think he could develop into an adequate number 3/4 corner but he's not someone (partly because of his physical profile like you say) that i would want on the field regularly as a starter because his lack of size and speed is something that can get isolated and picked on fairly easily and he's apparently not a slot guy either

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Canady just gets easily abused and is grabby. I feel when hes good he's more lucky than good.

I've seen enough of him to know his standard.
He's played good Football outside of that Bengals game. I personally think Tate just made some great catches that not a lot of people could make. I think he also kinda was given a pass to play a little more physical due to his size. I might just be complaining though.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Ugh Im so PISSED Elliot is out for the year. Dude is so talented and can play. I hope he can stay healthy for the rest of his career after this.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh Im so PISSED Elliot is out for the year. Dude is so talented and can play. I hope he can stay healthy for the rest of his career after this.

another friendly fire injury. Bethel flew into his knee

fucks sake

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
A bama player.... you’re outta pocket right now