1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 7 Baltimore Ravens @ Seattle Seahawks

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Oct 18, 2019.

1. 4:25 EST at the C-Link

hostile environment, against probably the best team we've played against so far - only the 2nd time this year we've probably been largely seen as the underdogs in a game

@allblackraven over to you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ugh, tenors.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Interesting that this game will be aired on fox, since we are the traveling team. That would typically put us on CBS. I know they do this on occasion now, but not enough, if you ask me.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=7

Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber, Mark Schlereth

#6 RavensMania, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. dick stockton has a great sports voice but that dude is old and makes so many mistakes consistently on broadcast but heyho better than fouts

6. much better than Fouts. Last weeks crew was ok.

7. i like harlan and gannon - or at least im comfortable with them because they seem to have had a fair few ravens games in recent times and have a decent level of understanding about the team

also gannon is a good colour guy who has some nice real-time analysis

8. God this win would feel so good heading into the bye. I dont see it happening but if it does....itd be hella sweet.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. I like them as well but I wish we could get more games with Romo.

10. im surprised we havent given how much we had him to end last year...

but then again romo hasnt seemed to have many of the great games this year so far - been put on weird choices

11. Hollywood, peanut and canady apparently all not on the field at the moment - suggests none of them are going to play - we really needed the bye this week

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Damn....I feel like were taking it easy with Hollywood which is smart but I really wanted to see him out there today

13. Probably going to lose today. Just really hope we don’t get blown out and Lamar looks good and has confidence heading into the bye.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Winning this game will be very anti harbaugh. We seldom win games like these anymore. underdogs on the road? Not harbaughs ravens.

Ray and Eds ravens is another story.

15. Ravens inactives: WR Marquise Brown (ankle), ILB Patrick Onwuasor (ankle), Jimmy Smith (knee) and CB Maurice Canady (thigh) are all out. The three healthy scratches are QB Trace McSorley, OL Ben Powers and DL Daylon Mack.

16. Per Zrebiec:

There were 256 players taken in 2014 draft. Only 29 of them have never appeared in an NFL regular-season game. That list will go down to 28 with Jackson expected to make his debut today, at least playing on special teams. Jackson flew his mom and stop father to Sea. for occasion

that's an absurd stat - how deep was that draft class - wow

17. It was deep 256-28=228 :p

18. If you want to be somebody you’ve got to beat somebody. This is an opportunity for the Ravens to elevate their status around the league, by going on the road and beating a good opponent, in a hostile environment.

GO RAVENS!!!