• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Much needed this week - go into the bye with 2 weeks to get people healthy

Jimmy might be ready to go in 2 weeks time, hollywood should be ok, peanut should be back (although with the way fort and bynes are playing and the way chuck clark is calling the defence im not sure he gets his job back), canady as depth too...

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thank the lord!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Browns play the Patriots at 4:25pm and the Steelers get another BYE as they play the Dolphins on MNF in Pittsburgh. That win was needed badly. Pats should take the Browns easily but if we had loss, we'd be 4-3 with the Steelers behind us at 3-4. Bengals travel to London to take on the Rams.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chiefs play the Packers next week on Sunday Night Football, ugh. Why are being deprived of Rodgers vs Mahomes football gods? Anyway if the Chiefs can lose while Mahomes is out it could help us in the final seeding. Colts play the helpless Broncos.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
RIght now Browns fans think there season just ended and they did not even play this week... that is all that need be said about how I feel going into this bye week.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Patriots D is pretty fantastic, but look at who they've played. The Browns will be the first team that's even questionably good. And if any of you say oh Buffalo, they're not good and even so, Buffalo almost one. I think we pull that one off at home. We are usually pretty good after the bye.

Patriots D is pretty fantastic, but look at who they've played. The Browns will be the first team that's even questionably good. And if any of you say oh Buffalo, they're not good and even so, Buffalo almost one. I think we pull that one off at home. We are usually pretty good after the bye.

Buffalo was their best opponent yet, and it was a low scoring game (16-10). After this win today and given we are going into a bye week with a chance to get some people healthy, I really like our chances against NE. Looking forward to it.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Buffalo was their best opponent yet, and it was a low scoring game (16-10). After this win today and given we are going into a bye week with a chance to get some people healthy, I really like our chances against NE. Looking forward to it.

Very very excited for Lamar to experience NE

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hope nobody thinks the Bills are some pushover. I think their defense is legit and they too got a #1 CB in Tre White.