• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Couldn't have came at a better time.

Marquise, Andrews and Jimmy get time to get healthy.

Bynes, Fort and Peters get more acclimated.

Offense makes adjustments to passing game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Couldn't have came at a better time.

Marquise, Andrews and Jimmy get time to get healthy.

Bynes, Fort and Peters get more acclimated.

Offense makes adjustments to passing game.
and Pernell McPhee. Lets hope his injury isn't serious

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Have we heard anything on the extent of his injury or no? Did anyone see this injury happen?
outside of it being an arm injury I haven't heard anything.

Harbaugh didn't know the extent of it in his pc

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Have we heard anything on the extent of his injury or no? Did anyone see this injury happen?

Jeff Zrebiec @jeffzrebiec

There is some concern that Pernell McPhee may have suffered a significant triceps-type injury, but nothing definitive on that front yet. If he misses time, it could certainly ratchet up DeCosta's sense of urgency to get a pass rusher. Defense is playing much better.

Harbs better have us wear the Black on Black uniforms for the Pats game. You hear me fuckface Harbs? You got 2 weeks to make the right decision, bitch

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Harbs better have us wear the Black on Black uniforms for the Pats game. You hear me fuckface Harbs? You got 2 weeks to make the right decision, [profanity deleted]
Seriously. I’m SICK of seeing us wear our goddamn all blacks on random 1:00 games. Those need to be reserved for prime time games always. There’s like this huge aura of serious shit going down when we wear the blacks at night, it’s awesome. It’s really lost it’s luster since we started wearing them randomly

Seriously. I’m SICK of seeing us wear our goddamn all blacks on random 1:00 games. Those need to be reserved for prime time games always. There’s like this huge aura of serious shit going down when we wear the blacks at night, it’s awesome. It’s really lost it’s luster since we started wearing them randomly

The 2007 Pats match up where Bart threw the penalty flag? lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The 2007 Pats match up where Bart threw the penalty flag? lol
exactly. that game felt so damn intense from the very start, despite it being well beyond a lost season for us we were all hype from the start, we ALWAYS got super hype when we saw the all blacks in a night game

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
exactly. that game felt so damn intense from the very start, despite it being well beyond a lost season for us we were all hype from the start, we ALWAYS got super hype when we saw the all blacks in a night game
Shall I say it....we play like the All Blacks. But seriously I want this crowd to be loud as hell. Were gonna be hype regardless we just need to stay disciplined and fundamentally sound on defense. Their offense doesn't scare me. They cant run and only have a short passing game. I feel like well see a lot of cover 0 by Wink.

This game will come down to Lamar vs that Pat's Defense. Good news is the Pat's defense hasn't played a good QB all year. Let alone a player like lamar

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
My guess is that bellichick has some kind of answer for our run game schematically, and leans on pure secondary talent to stop the pass, that leaves, once again, scrambling.

Our advantage, you can’t scheme to stop our run game without playing man, you can’t scheme to stop our pass game without some kind of zone, you can’t stop the scramble without zone and extra dbs. If Hollywood is back and healthy, we should be able to find an advantage on basically every snap, run pre snap motions to sniff out the man coverage, lots of them, when you find man coverage, give Lamar the liberty to send multiple guys hot down the field, backs are turned, dbs are deep, if a guy gets outran we have shots and if not Lamar has space, they will spy but Lamar is not rg3 or Kaepernick, a single spy doesn’t stop Lamar and that is a man out of coverage.

This is the game for Boykin and brown, get downfield and make some plays vs man coverage.