• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (BYE Week Thread)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna be sick to my stomach if we blow this division lead. If we can't win the division this season, then.....I don't know.

EDIT: And yes, I'm saying this as we have a two game lead in the division. Fuck anxiety.

I'm gonna be sick to my stomach if we blow this division lead. If we can't win the division this season, then.....I don't know.

EDIT: And yes, I'm saying this as we have a two game lead in the division. [profanity deleted] anxiety.

I don't see Anyone coming back to take over the division lead.

Pats

Veteran
EIA8455UYAEUb59

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Even as the Dolphins tank, they still don't have the number 1 pick in the draft. That currently belongs to the Bengals. Of course they play each other this season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

It looked like the trainer who was checking James Conner said “clavicle.”
most likely done for the year, if this is the case.

At this point they have said it is his shoulder and have not confirmed that it is his clavicle yet.

• JAMES CONNERRB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Coach Mike Tomlin confirmed James Conner suffered a "shoulder, AC injury" late in the Week 8 win over the Dolphins Monday night.
    Tomlin said they'll know more Tuesday. Fantasy owners are just hoping Conner avoided a dreaded broken clavicle, which would likely end Conner's season. The trainer assessing Conner on the sideline late in the fourth quarter appeared to mouth the word "clavicle" on television. Jaylen Samuels will be the top add of the week where he's available on waiver wires.

SOURCE: Alex Kozora on Twitter
    Oct 28, 2019, 11:50 PM ET