• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (BYE Week Thread)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Minkah with his second interception.... just as the Dolphins are about to score again. Guess Fitzpatrick got chewed out for trying to win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's over, Dolphins were teasing everyone thinking they were going to win but gave the game away in the end.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
While I understand where he's coming from, he ain't one to talk about urgency. I still vividly remember watching the game at the 49ers in 2015 in which we were down by 5 but we were moving so slow and lethargic to the LOS. It was at the point where even the commentators were shocked on the lack of urgency we were moving to. The following year at the Cowboys, we still had the chance to be in an opportunity to at least cut the lead to 7 points or even 3 (if we got lucky). I'd even mention the Vikings in 2017, but we lost damn near all our of top WRs, RBs, and TEs before the game.

While I'm eternally grateful for his performance in the playoffs and Super Bowl, he shouldn't be throwing stones at glass houses considering the fact that he's a problem of their offense as well.
I remember that game and was at the game. I remember the lack of urgency and had seen that on numerous times. I haven't seen that in a while.