• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 9 New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
while my 2 favorite uniforms are the black top white bottoms, and white top purple bottoms, night games at home need to be all black. it was always the tradition and it was a LOVED tradition in baltimore, suddenly harbaugh doesnt like to do it anymore. its a fierce look in a harsh environment for the opposing team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This may just be me, but I wish that our guys (Boyle/Stanley) would STOP saying that the Patriots haven't seen an offense like the Ravens! See, to me, that type of talk will set them up for failure and have them going out there and laying an egg on PRIMETIME! Shhhh!

As Lamar always says; "JUST PLAY BALL!"

RAVENS WIN.......GO RAVENS!!!
And with that, hopefully we improve to 6-3 against the Bengals because EVERY divisional game is a must-win.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Winning this game can send a BIG message to the NFL about the Ravens as title contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.