• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 9 New England Patriots @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
As there damn-well should be. The kid's got to be in conversation.

He absolutely should be in the conversation, but right now its Russel Wilson's to lose with Watson and Lamar in the conversation (and slightly behind Mahomes and even Rodgers despite today).

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Surprised Zeus jr could do that considering he only benched like 14 times.

Azide

Practice Squad
You know, defense was SPENT. Offense cam through with TD drive. Got some rest. Then D went out and did its job. Bit of bend , but didn't break. Offense sealed the deal.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
One of " the greatest defenses in NFL history" is getting its butt kicked

The Chiefs with Mahomes are going to tear this defense apart and I am going to love EVERY second of it. The linebackers just are not very good.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
75443058_2866085446771458_7084662255421227008_n.jpg

redrum52

Hall of Famer
TEAM WIN! LET'S GO! Put more points against them than the 18 rookie class and our division combined without the defensive td.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
He absolutely should be in the conversation, but right now its Russel Wilson's to lose with Watson and Lamar in the conversation (and slightly behind Mahomes and even Rodgers despite today).
I agree. Wilson is probably my front-runner as well. It's just crazy that we went from development to potential MVP talks. We have to cool our jets and all. But still, to even get this far, has been so rewarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.