• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinatti Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You didn't draft Lamar?

I took Mahomes early but someone took Lamar about 3 picks before I was going to.

Lamar still couldn't have saved this dumpster fire. It would have been the equivalent of the Browns drafting him. reached with my first 2 picks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Is Clark playing a lot of LB/dime? I feel like I’ve been seeing him very close to the line and often

yeah what we do a lot of is on obvious passing downs drop clark down into the dime and have carr come on and play deep safety (like deshon elliott did for us before he got injured and jimmy came back) - means levine playing fewer snaps but still occasionally coming in and playing snaps at LB in quarters coverage - we've genuinely got 7 dbs we're happy to have on the field in a package

Mangini on Lamar tomorrow. "Well, congratulations. You whipped up on the worst defense and the worst team in the league. I've said it once, I'll say it again ... you can get 100 yards rushing out of your QB but only for so long. He's taking too many hits and its not sustainable"

Of course those of us who pay attention (and don't get paid to do a careful review of the game) know he hasn't taken a real hit all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.