• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinatti Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why would the Ravens even be looking for a WR in the offseason? The league needs to be scared if the Ravens add some DLine that can pass rush.
You trust Boykin as your 2? Green or someone of similar talent would slide Hollywood to 2. It would be so deadly

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need both

Sneed is signed for 2 years, Brown is already your guy and you just drafted Boykin. Time to believe in some of the guys you draft especially when they have shown to be pretty good.

If it isnt the trenches, its not even close to a need right now.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Y'all need to stop hating on Vick! Vick was a BEAST! Up to him....there was NO ONE LIKE HIM!!!

So, He (Vick) is the only player's whose skill set was close to Lamar's so THAT'S why people always use Vick as a template for what we see with Lamar! Now, LAMAR has become that template!

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
You trust Boykin as your 2? Green or someone of similar talent would slide Hollywood to 2. It would be so deadly

I trust not making the 3rd round pick from this year who has shown life into the teams de facto number 4 WR. Especially when it isnt a choice between Green or Boykin. Its a choice between Green vs pass rush, or Green vs Peters. Green is a nice little luxury, who I do not see as needed especially when he will get pretty good money.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Y'all need to stop hating on Vick! Vick was a BEAST! Up to him....there was NO ONE LIKE HIM!!!

So, He (Vick) is the only player's whose skill set was close to Lamar's so THAT'S why people always use Vick as a template for what we see with Lamar! Now, LAMAR has become that template!
Mili nobody's hating on Vick. He was the original but a fast Emmitt Smith. Only Lamar is a 6'2" Barry Sanders and turing into Rodgers passing!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I trust not making the 3rd round pick from this year who has shown life into the teams de facto number 4 WR. Especially when it isnt a choice between Green or Boykin. Its a choice between Green vs pass rush, or Green vs Peters. Green is a nice little luxury, who I do not see as needed especially when he will get pretty good money.

i dont want an old luxury broken wr true - but i disagree that we dont need to add talent to the position - if that pushes boykin down the depth chart then boykin continues to play number 4 type snaps like he's playing at the moment

i think we potentially draft another wr in the first 2 days this year if someone drops to our pick - we're gonna need to add depth guys whatever happens because seth roberts and chris moore both likely gone

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay I'm going to have a fun week scouring youtube and finding out how these hater pundits react to Lamar Jackson's 2nd perfect passer rating in a season! Is Titcock and Gonzalez going to be impressed with the Bengals this week? I can't wait to see that fat face shrink!

Status
Not open for further replies.