1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 11 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Discussion in '2019 Game Threads' started by rossihunter2, Nov 14, 2019.

1. 1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Huge game in the early window with two MVP candidates going at it.

@allblackraven over to you

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Is it normal to shit bricks before every game you play in the regular season or do you think I have 'brick shitting' problem?

4. Only if you shat some bricks before last game we played.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. better than being constipated with all those bricks

6. absolute banger

7. Perfect for how this game will probably go. Lol

8. I might need a link for this because I am not sure if the game will be blacked out where I am at. Of course I am stuck at work.

9. I'd get that checked

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Reddit streams have been moved to

https://nflbite.com/

11. Thank you, I am not sure who gave me a stream last time but it did work while I was at work.

I'll let you know if it goes through. I cant miss this one lol

12. have you had a colonoscopy recently or would this 'brick shitting" be a permanent gameday colonoscopy prep of some sort.

13. lmfaooooooooooooo

14. buffstream is usually at the top for every game and so far worked 100% of time for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. the only thing about buffstream is its normally over a minute behind

16. I still haven't found a stream that's not behind. Back when I had GamePass, it was also behind by a minute or so.

17. some of them are closer than the buffstreams one - just takes trying lots of the different verified ones

18. Prediction:

Texans 31
    Ravens 34

Sam Koch tired of not punting trots out on the field and kicks the game winning Field Goal in OT.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think one of these two teams blows out the other team in this game. I'm betting on the Ravens continuing the tradition of blowing teams out. I think Watson is going to have a terrible game against our secondary and throw 2 picks. Lamar will have a career day yet again and we win 38-16

• Like Like x 1
  20. boy I hope you are right. It would be nice to have another relaxing Sunday, instead of the high stress blood pressure monitor going on each and every quarter. Hell, I shouldn't even take it off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1