• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 11 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t like anything we’ve done with Hill. Not sure if it’s him or the play calls but he’s pretty eh to me

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Conservative really? Step on their throats. Damn it.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Should Edwards not have moved to the outside there on that run? He seemed to cut back through the middle where the chaos was.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
He hasn’t gotten many chances to actually make a play, outside of that drop earlier
Yeah that’s why I say I’m not sure which it is. I’m just not impressed by him yet. I’ll give him more time though of course.

I don’t like anything we’ve done with Hill. Not sure if it’s him or the play calls but he’s pretty eh to me

He’s not gotten allot of opportunities and he hasn’t taken advantage of the ones has gotten.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
texans offense is gonna unravel here in this final 16 minutes. this is what we do, even when we start slow we still slowly choke the life out of teams, making them desperate at the end against an opportunistic D.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
That should’ve been a two yard loss but it became a first down ten yard run man

Status
Not open for further replies.