• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 11 Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Whoever is calling for Jimmy's removal this off season are making a mistake. He's pivotal to our secondary.
That's me and I'm not calling for his removal (just before this gets blown out of proportion on the general board). Just saying that if we're in a position where we can pick 2 of Humphrey, Peters and Jimmy, I'd like to keep Peters with how he's playing. Ideally we'd keep all three.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Actually, he's been doing that in last few games, just the sacks were missing

he's had some problems in the running game at times this year and has shown a propensity to get bogged down with just his bull rush - looks like something's clicked - on the turnover on the first drive when he got pressure but judon got there first he pulled out a bull into a spin move

not saying he was playing bad but it just wasnt all there but today it's all just seemed to click

Status
Not open for further replies.