• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At this point, it doesn't matter who really wins this game or the AFC South. We would have the H2H over Houston and conference tiebreaker over Indy so.... I still can't believe we have to root for the damn Cowboys of all teams on Sunday.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
At this point, it doesn't matter who really wins this game or the AFC South. We would have the H2H over Houston and conference tiebreaker over Indy so.... I still can't believe we have to root for the damn Cowboys of all teams on Sunday.
Why is that such a problem if they are playing vs that team?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rooting for the cowboys otherwise we have to hope that somehow this Texans offence doesn’t get steamrolled by the pats

Much like how the Browns beat Buffalo and used that momentum to beat Pittsburgh, hopefully Houston uses this and the extra rest to take momentum from tonight and and the Pats leave Houston next Sunday Night with a L.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Watson fumbled at the end and they didn't even call it a fumble and it should have been reviewed in NY, but they didn't review it. That was an awful call that could have given the Colts great field position to possibly tie or win the game.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS, #FinsUp another loss in the L column, #WhoDey will once again be completely useless against the Steelers, go Broncos, #DUUUUVALLLL, and #WeDemBoyz

One of those rare times when I find myself rooting for the Cowboys. I guess anytime they go up against an AFC contender. Cupcake week for both Browns and Steelers ...

So really, only 1 game with rooting interest today and then an evening matchup that will have no bearing on us, but should be a great game to watch.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
"What can I do to help you guys"? lol maybe you could arrive earlier...great culture they have in Washington

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can someone explain to me how the Eagles are favored over the Seahawks and that the Seahawks winning is a "upset?"

Jeez, this is part of why the Eagles are not very good this season. Wentz has nobody to throw to.
1 PM I'll bounce around ... whatever shapes up to be the best. Of course, I'll tune into Steelers or Browns if either appear to be a game, but I'm certainly not counting on that.

Seahawks v. Eagles or Saints v Panthers could be interesting. I guess Seahawks v. Eagles has a little more intrigue because Eagles still have a shot at the division, but the picture for the Panthers is bleak. The NFC WC picture is brutal for the teams on the margins.