• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
1 PM I'll bounce around ... whatever shapes up to be the best. Of course, I'll tune into Steelers or Browns if either appear to be a game, but I'm certainly not counting on that.

Seahawks v. Eagles or Saints v Panthers could be interesting. I guess Seahawks v. Eagles has a little more intrigue because Eagles still have a shot at the division, but the picture for the Panthers is bleak. The NFC WC picture is brutal for the teams on the margins.
I'll be watching some of the Raiders game, but I'll bounce around as well.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
1 PM I'll bounce around ... whatever shapes up to be the best. Of course, I'll tune into Steelers or Browns if either appear to be a game, but I'm certainly not counting on that.

Seahawks v. Eagles or Saints v Panthers could be interesting. I guess Seahawks v. Eagles has a little more intrigue because Eagles still have a shot at the division, but the picture for the Panthers is bleak. The NFC WC picture is brutal for the teams on the margins.
Not a good year to finish 10-6 in the NFC

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not a good year to finish 10-6 in the NFC
there was a time not too long ago that the AFC was the more competitive division and I'm sure in due time it will become the more competitive conference again. Right now we have a few teams down and a couple normally competitive teams are buried under a rock this season in our own division. The Raiders are on the rise and the Chargers are down and need a new QB. Anyway, a lot of teams are on the decline.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sean Peyton reviewed an OPI call that was of course not overturned. Anyway, Romo brought up that he thought there should be a committee of 3 or 4 people designated to review these PI reviews instead of leaving the decision to one person. He also mentioned it seemed as though the only plays that are getting reversed are when there is no contact at all, which is ridiculous if you ask me.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Thanks Dolphins for reverting back to the crappy team you are just in time to play the Browns.