• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
If he does not tap that and instead chases after it I think he recovers that onside kick.... damn that was super close.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I just realized that the Pats two losses are to teams with black QBs. LMAOOOOOOOOOO you love to see it. Them racist ass Boston fans are squirming and FUMING over this shit.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I fully expect the Chiefs to beat NE next week and if we lose @ Bills, there will be 3 10-3 teams at the top of AFC.

How the breaks work in that case, no idea.

We still would remain the one seed with the Pats remaining the two seed under your scenario. Pats hold the tiebreaker over the Bills who would remain the fifth seed. Chiefs & Texans are currently tied at 8-4 and can only go to 9-4 next week.

Now the issue would become if something happens where the Bills overtake the Pats for the Division and they have the tiebreaker over us giving them the one seed with H2H tiebreaker if that were to happen.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

That is how much snow we got yesterday into today. 18 inches.

Dear friends: It is my honor and privilege to let you all know that the Baltimore Ravens are currently the #1 Seed in the AFC.

I think I can say without research that this is the first time in franchise history we have been #1 seed in December. It’s now time to finish this thing by winning out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well Seattle, we beat the 49ers for you and now you have the NFC West for the taking at least for tonight. It's crazy to think that the second place finisher in the NFC West is going to be a 11-14 win team that has to travel to a barely .500 Dallas or Philly team come January.