• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
haha zeke scores there if dak hits that

The thing I do not understand is that Zeke was on FIRE in that first quarter and despite being ahead they seem to have just stopped doing that. Watching Dallas is just hilarious because you can see the stupidity in action; "Our RB is on fire when we let him run outside....lets call a few first down runs up the middle for a gain of 4 and then just stop handing him the ball entirely."

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At this point, I'm all for abolishing roughing the passer if the NFL isn't going to call it equally for all Quarterbacks. Then tell teams if they want to protect their QB, build better offensive lines.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The thing I do not understand is that Zeke was on FIRE in that first quarter and despite being ahead they seem to have just stopped doing that. Watching Dallas is just hilarious because you can see the stupidity in action; "Our RB is on fire when we let him run outside....lets call a few first down runs up the middle for a gain of 4 and then just stop handing him the ball entirely."

not only that but the play calling on 3rd and goal was awful - you're at 3rd and long and you know you're going for it on 4th down but you put up a less than 50/50 ball in the endzone on 3rd down which leaves you in the exact same situation on 4th down and the only open receiver was 8 yards short of the goal line

you know you've got 2 downs to get the score so use the 1st one to set up a better 2nd one and if you get it in 1 you get it in 1

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean at this point I think I can say Josh Allen is certainly the 2nd best QB in his draft class. I remember people swearing Allen would be a massive bust, but it looks like the Bills found a real QB. If Darnold has really turned it around that might make Baker the 4th best QB in this draft class which is just the most Browns thing ever.

Edit: I called Darnold Sanchez because of course I did....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I mean at this point I think I can say Josh Allen is certainly the 2nd best QB in his draft class. I remember people swearing Allen would be a massive bust, but it looks like the Bills found a real QB. If Darnold has really turned it around that might make Baker the 4th best QB in this draft class which is just the most Browns thing ever.

Edit: I called Darnold Sanchez because of course I did....

Lamar, Allen, Mahomes and Watson leading the future of the AFC.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
not only that but the play calling on 3rd and goal was awful - you're at 3rd and long and you know you're going for it on 4th down but you put up a less than 50/50 ball in the endzone on 3rd down which leaves you in the exact same situation on 4th down and the only open receiver was 8 yards short of the goal line

you know you've got 2 downs to get the score so use the 1st one to set up a better 2nd one and if you get it in 1 you get it in 1
That stuff makes me wonder whether Jerry will give job to Moore, considering what he had to say about coaching this week.

I think Marty is their OC

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
jeez..

we really have been given no respite in our schedule

49ers and then the bills

we've easily had the most brutal stretch in the NFL.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
jeez..

we really have been given no respite in our schedule

49ers and then the bills

we've easily had the most brutal stretch in the NFL.

Not too worried about Buffalo, they have played a soft schedule and benefited from playing bad teams, Dallas included. Pats played bad teams then ran into us, same thing will happen to the Bills.