• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 13 San Francisco 49ers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
fuck that was a nailbiter

we made is closer than we should have..not being arrogant here but we could have put them away earlier.

You guys helped us out too! I don't think we're good enough. Looked like a hard fought battle with SF. Was there lots of turnovers?

Every time I posted my good luck wishes to the Packers on a Thursday you won but every time I did it on a different day you have lost. Will try to not screw up things for you the rest of the season. Glad you had a good game with the snow today.

corvo

Practice Squad
Feel fortunate to win that game. 49ers were clearly tired of hearing about us. Nevertheless, I'm glad we won this way instead of blowing them out. Some much needed adversity and tribulation to keep us humble. That could have just as easily had us at 8-3

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like us against them in decent weather any day

corvo

Practice Squad
Totally agree. The rain and sloppy field made it closer than it probably would have been otherwise, especially in the run defense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Feel fortunate to win that game. 49ers were clearly tired of hearing about us. Nevertheless, I'm glad we won this way instead of blowing them out. Some much needed adversity and tribulation to keep us humble. That could have just as easily had us at 8-3
you mean 9-3

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think Lamar has played bad today honestly. I think he’s tried to hang in there too long instead of trying to pick up a few yards with his feet and I haven’t liked how much he’s been hit this game. That said, I don’t think he’s been horrible
He's far from horrible this game, but compared to his previous few games it wasn't as Jordanesqe. But it was LeBronesque for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.