• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 13 San Francisco 49ers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's far from horrible this game, but compared to his previous few games it wasn't as Jordanesqe. But it was LeBronesque for sure.
Yeah it’s okay I mean I didn’t expect him to put up gaudy numbers every week. We still won and he did a lot to help us win. I’m glad we have Tucker here to help when our offense struggles. That said, we played a damn good defense. No shame here on that. I think the receivers could’ve done a better job getting the ball as well as Lamar throwing to them. Too many dropped catchable passes even if they weren’t of the best placement

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah it’s okay I mean I didn’t expect him to put up gaudy numbers every week. We still won and he did a lot to help us win. I’m glad we have Tucker here to help when our offense struggles. That said, we played a damn good defense. No shame here on that. I think the receivers could’ve done a better job getting the ball as well as Lamar throwing to them. Too many dropped catchable passes even if they weren’t of the best placement

outside of one drive neither team's passing game was working - the interesting thing about that first drive - the rain was at its least heavy - im gonna give both our passing game and the 49ers's passing game a mulligan on this game

Status
Not open for further replies.