• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bills

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
My grandmother's family is from Buffalo, and we've got a bet going with her brothers over this game. Need those bragging rights, lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll be watching next weeks game with a Bills fan, who is originally from Buffalo. Now we should order Duff's Wings. They are the best, but I don't think they deliver.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It’s going to be snowing in Buffalo for this one huh? Shit

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Look at our injury list closely after this one.
If we don't get run D straightened up, going to be another long game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bills play the Steelers after us. I say we beat the Bills so bad that they take out their frustration on the Steelers the next week.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
After the Jets lost to the Bengals I feel like I'm more worried about the jets than the bills....idk why

Especially since it's off a short week on Thursday night. Just hate those games....hopefully we dont lay an egg then

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
After the Jets lost to the Bengals I feel like I'm more worried about the jets than the bills....idk why

Especially since it's off a short week on Thursday night. Just hate those games....hopefully we dont lay an egg then
not worried about the Jets, but they are a football team and we will treat them as such. We will not play down to the competition.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's say Suggs and the Cardinals beat the Steelers and we beat Buffalo. Can we officially clinch the AFC North next week?

Inqui

Pro Bowler
What if we win and the Steelers win? Is it official, or are they still in it?
We'll be 11-2 (if we then lose out we'd be 11-5) and the Steelers would be 8-5 (so their best would be 10-6). If we won out and they lost out we'd both be 3-3 in the division but they'd have a better conference record. Basically we get one win and they get one loss and we clinch.

It feels strange to not care about the Wild Card race this year.

ED: Thought you'd reiterated JO's question. Corrected.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What if we win and the Steelers win? Is it official, or are they still in it?
they would still be in it. We would have a 3 game lead, with 3 to play and two divisional games. Currently we are 3-1 in the division, they are 3-2.