• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bills

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of playing in Buffalo, the last time we played there was in 2013 in which we lost by 3 points after Flacco threw 5 INTs. Seriously, when is the last time we won in Buffalo?

Nonetheless, I consider this game to be a MUST WIN since I think the Chiefs defense will allow the Pats offense to have one of their better performances today. I also believes that the Steelers West's offense doesn't stand a chance against the Steelers defense.

I also did read that a win today against the Bills equates to us clinching a playoff spot (yay)! I believe we should have the division locked up if we win this and TNF's game against the Jets. Regardless of what happens today, at least we still have a multiple game lead in our division and at least a game lead for a first-round bye.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Speaking of playing in Buffalo, the last time we played there was in 2013 in which we lost by 3 points after Flacco threw 5 INTs. Seriously, when is the last time we won in Buffalo?

Nonetheless, I consider this game to be a MUST WIN since I think the Chiefs defense will allow the Pats offense to have one of their better performances today. I also believes that the Steelers West's offense doesn't stand a chance against the Steelers defense.

I also did read that a win today against the Bills equates to us clinching a playoff spot (yay)! I believe we should have the division locked up if we win this and TNF's game against the Jets. Regardless of what happens today, at least we still have a multiple game lead in our division and at least a game lead for a first-round bye.
We’ve never actually won in Buffalo, we’ve only played here twice before

I love that in the NFL every game counts. I'm not so confident in New England. They don't seem so formidable when they play decent teams. Even Dallas held them to 13 points and both the Cowboys and Eagles kept the games withing a score. Not saying NE will definitely lose, of course,but they can be had this year.

The playoffs can be clenched this week, but not the division. Those Steelers are still denying the inevitable.

Their run D has been gashed up the middle, their edges are slow. That’s all we need.
Ok let’s win on the ground and I still feel like this game needs our D to be for real and shut them down. I don’t want to see their run game do shit. Let’s GO!!! I am super fired up

I love that in the NFL every game counts. I'm not so confident in New England. They don't seem so formidable when they play decent teams. Even Dallas held them to 13 points and both the Cowboys and Eagles kept the games withing a score. Not saying NE will definitely lose, of course,but they can be had this year.

The playoffs can be clenched this week, but not the division. Those Steelers are still denying the inevitable.
All the more reason to take care of business today as Buffalo could really be the AFCE winner.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Division can be clinched but would require a steelers loss