• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Panthers extend LB Thomas Davis with a one year $6.75M extension.

Seems the Panthers are locking up guys who wouldn't have gotten extended under Gettleman.
Dude is coming in, giving everyone money and then he'll inevitably get fired when they get in cap hell and he doesn't draft as well as gentleman did at which point someone like gettleman will come back in and restart the cycle

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Six games isn't enough. Punishment doesn't fit the crime.

What crime? Texts and even her friend said she was told to lie about what happen. If Zeke actually did this, I'd be saying suspend him. I just can't believe the NFL ignored the obvious texts to set up Zeke for money, now the NFL says the NFLPA is "victim shaming" this woman.

This is why woman who suffer real domestic violence can't get justice. Cases like this where woman make it up just for money or out of spite. The NFL just said any woman can make up domestic violence on a NFL player and she can succeed in ruining his career.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like some QB controversy brewing in Buffalo and Jacksonville. Bortles was booed by the home crowd and it didn't help that backup Chad Henne played with the first string offense. As for Buffalo, Tyrod had a terrible night throwing 2 interceptions and HC Sean McDermott praised fifth round rookie Nathan Peterman for being decisive in his throws againt the Eagles.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rumors have it that lynch has already lost the battle to Simien.

I never liked Lynch very much at thr next level.