• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Cameron Erving is a really interesting name to hear, but the other two are no surprise given the cap hits not matching the level of play.

I feel like Erving has some real potential, but what do I know?
I mean it may just because this team needs depth at C/G but I do think Erving may be an okay pick up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
More trade news...

Steelers acquire TE Vance McDonald from the 49ers in exchange for a 4th round pick.

Broncos are making calls for S TJ Ward to see trade interest.

Jets are also shopping RB Matt Forte.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Flacco's next contract extension...... I'm dreading that. Especially if we win another Super Bowl before that happens. We'll have to pay him $200M at this rate.
If Flacco gets us another SB, I certainly don't have an issue with an increase, but 200 million is probably 5 yrs away for any qb.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
On Sun November 19th in Green Bay, WI the greatest game in the history of the NFL will take place. Eric Weddle's beard vs......... Mr. Rodgers' Mustache.

DIacTc_VoAEXRFc.jpg

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Steelers are leading contenders for Joe Haden, per Adam Schefter. What do we think of that?

I mean if he couldn't get by in Cleveland... They've had him on the block for months and nothing. He does or has given Flacco his fair share of problems. Not a big deal to me. A few years ago, sure. They chose McCourty and Calhoun over him.