• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
titans have been great since they benched mariota for tannehill
all those takes i had historically about tannehill just kinda all of a sudden are completely up for grabs - like im starting to second guess myself and think well maybe he was mediocre like that just because the dolphins were that shocking - either way its a moritorium on how ineffective mariota has been

me picking a team in the forum mock seems to be a bad omen for their qb so far (Titans last year and Bears this year)
You'd think Mariota style as seen in college would have worked as Tannehill's does, especially now that they finally unleashed DH.
Turned out professional football is just too overwhelming for Mariota.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
titans have been great since they benched mariota for tannehill
all those takes i had historically about tannehill just kinda all of a sudden are completely up for grabs - like im starting to second guess myself and think well maybe he was mediocre like that just because the dolphins were that shocking - either way its a moritorium on how ineffective mariota has been

me picking a team in the forum mock seems to be a bad omen for their qb so far (Titans last year and Bears this year)

So...... you picking the Pats or Steelers next year?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You shitting me? This is legit Jim Harbaugh vs. Jed York 2.0?

EDIT: This article was from April. Certainly can't be the case now.
yep, it's old news now and agree, it probably was overblown. I saw it on the Niner forum though and ended up posting it here because I thought it was interesting. I didn't look at the date yesterday.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Fully expected. And I expect them to target GRo big time.

i dont know that i expect that - this isnt a schematic hire and there's no certainty even about who will be their qb next year

this is more that the new owner tepper finally gets a chance to go get his guy and end the "mediocrity"

that being said i fully expect rivera to be one of the first guys hired in january