• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lol OBJ gone

John Dorsey has done such a good job reshaping the Browns but his boneheaded decisions like bringing in OBJ who is a cancer to any team then backing and signing Hunt.... thankfully for us they still show they remain the same old Browns.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
John Dorsey has done such a good job reshaping the Browns but his boneheaded decisions like bringing in OBJ who is a cancer to any team then backing and signing Hunt.... thankfully for us they still show they remain the same old Browns.

i really dont think OBJ is a cancer in locker rooms at all tbh - just think the culture of this browns team is appalling and awfully coached and awfully managed

more of an issue is bringing in guys like kareem hunt (and gregg williams as a DC last year)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i really dont think OBJ is a cancer in locker rooms at all tbh - just think the culture of this browns team is appalling and awfully coached and awfully managed

more of an issue is bringing in guys like kareem hunt (and gregg williams as a DC last year)
OBJ is all about himself. That's cancerous in a team sport.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

wait, maybe if Kitchens is fired Snyder will hire him as his new savior. I absolutely could see it happening.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We may not have cared much for the game but apparently the rest of the nation did. Cowboys-Bears was the highest rated Thursday Night Football game this season and the second highest rating for FOX since taking over Thursday Night Football last season.

Scoring just over 14 million viewers, last night’s TNF is the best that Fox’s NFL flagship show has performed all season so far. Now those fast affiliate numbers almost always adjust in the final ratings so we could see another record broken later on today in a night that Fox has easily already won.

https://deadline.com/2019/12/cowboy...season-high-fox-young-sheldon-snl-1202802457/

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports the Titans are "internally discussing" a new contract for Ryan Tannehill.
Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports previously reported Tannehill was a candidate for the franchise tag, which would carry a steep $27 million price tag, though Russini hears Tennessee would rather not resort to that. Tannehill has been a revelation for the surging Titans, who have won five of their last six with the former first-round pick under center. The 31-year-old has put Tennessee back in the playoff hunt and the Titans are ready to return the favor by committing to Tannehill long-term. Failed first-round pick Marcus Mariota will be leaving after the season.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports the Titans are "internally discussing" a new contract for Ryan Tannehill.
*** of CBS Sports previously reported Tannehill was a candidate for the franchise tag, which would carry a steep $27 million price tag, though Russini hears Tennessee would rather not resort to that. Tannehill has been a revelation for the surging Titans, who have won five of their last six with the former first-round pick under center. The 31-year-old has put Tennessee back in the playoff hunt and the Titans are ready to return the favor by committing to Tannehill long-term. Failed first-round pick Marcus Mariota will be leaving after the season.
Fixed it for you

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
J****n L* C*****a of CBS Sports previously reported Tannehill was a candidate for the franchise tag, which would carry a steep $27 million price tag, though Russini hears Tennessee would rather not resort to that. Tannehill has been a revelation for the surging Titans, who have won five of their last six with the former first-round pick under center. The 31-year-old has put Tennessee back in the playoff hunt and the Titans are ready to return the favor by committing to Tannehill long-term. Failed first-round pick Marcus Mariota will be leaving after the season.
FIXED for the reason what I bolded...

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol OBJ gone
Like I said
Odell Beckham Jr. has told other players and coaches around the league that he wants out of Cleveland, per @JayGlazer. He tells coaches before games "come get me."

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Like I said
Odell Beckham Jr. has told other players and coaches around the league that he wants out of Cleveland, per @JayGlazer. He tells coaches before games "come get me."
3it76d.jpg

JO_75

Hall of Famer

if this is true then it's fairly obvious why he wouldnt want to play for the browns

First the Redskins and how they handled Trent Williams, then you had the Jets and KO, now the Browns & Odell. NFL needs to look into these teams medical practices and what not. This is a bad look for teams and their doctors.